News & Events
Spring classes will be delivered primarily online to maintain public safety. Face-to-Face instruction and student interactions will ONLY be conducted when it is necessary, required, and feasible to do so in a safe environment. Classes will be offered in Online, Structured Remote, and Hybrid Learning formats. Comprehensive student resources remain available remotely to deliver College services to students.
During this time, The HCC Bookstore remains CLOSED to in-person shopping. Course Materials may be Purchased online through this website, using our "Textbooks" link to find & located your course required materials.
- You may use your Student Financial Aid as payment on our website. At checkout choose book voucher as your payment type. If any issues or inquires please contact the bookstore at 443-412-2412.
- We are providing contact-less, Free Curb Side pickup.
- If a 3rd Party is paying for your books, please contact us at email@example.com with your name, student ID number and all 3rd party related information. We will contact you as soon as possible to help obtain your course materials.
The Bookstore will be Closed on the Following Dates during Spring 2021 Semester:
- Monday January 18th – MLK Day
- Monday March 22nd through March 26th - Spring Break
- Monday May 31st – Memorial Day