COVID-19 Refund Information for Spring 2021
Thank you for your Purchase from the HCC Bookstore!
We value our relationship with you and hope your purchase meets your expectations. Our first priority is to serve our students by meeting their needs for course materials & supplies.
We have had to adjust our Returns Policy to reflect the current situation during these unprecedented times. Please note we are working with a smaller team for safety reasons. We hoped that you shopped carefully negating any returns. If you must return an item you purchased from the HCC Bookstore on or after May 14th due to a dropped or cancelled course, there are new protocols in place.• Email us at email@example.com immediately to register your need for a return.
• State your name, the item(s) you wish to return, reason for the return, date of purchase, and the order or transaction number from your receipt.
• We will respond to your intent to return by email within 2-3 days.
• All textbooks must be in their original condition and packaging. Clothing and merchandise are non-refundable.
In closing, we want you to know that we remain dedicated to assisting our campus community to the best of our abilities. We'll keep you posted on when we reopen and will be excited to welcome you back into our store. Meanwhile, we're here to support you if you need help with a purchase, a return, or something else- you can always reach one of our customer service specialists online at firstname.lastname@example.org
The HCC Bookstore Team
General Refund Information
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES will be given WITHOUT AN ITEMIZED RECEIPT.
- NO CASH REFUNDS greater than $10. A check will be issued for the full amount of the refund within two weeks from the time of the return to cover refunds greater than $10. Refunds of credit card or voucher purchases will be credited to the credit card or voucher at the time of the return.
- All course materials and other merchandise purchased new MUST remain in new condition to receive a refund or exchange.
- Defective course materials and merchandise will be replaced at no charge and should be returned at once (itemized receipt required).
- General merchandise (not listed for credit or non-credit classes) can be returned for refund or exchange within three weeks from date of purchase (itemized receipt required).
- Deadlines for return or exchange of course materials (any item listed as being used for a credit or non-credit course) and textbook rentals are listed here.
- No refunds on gift cards, prepaid cards, and phone cards.