Due to changes within the bookstore, MAIL ORDER SHIPMENTS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED THROUGH THE SPRING TERM ORDERING SEASON. Orders for digital content can still be placed and are available for immediate download. To access your digital content, log into your bookstore.harford.edu account and use the Activate and Access ebooks link.
The College Store's warehouse will be closed 12/21/2017-1/2/2018. All web orders placed during this period will be processed for shipping BEGINNING 1/3/2018
Orders placed for the Winter Term may not be delivered until after January 8, 2018.
Item Count: 0
Refund and Exchange Policy
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES will be given WITHOUT AN ITEMIZED RECEIPT.
- NO CASH REFUNDS greater than $10. A check will be issued for the full amount of the refund within two weeks from the time of the return to cover refunds greater than $10. Refunds of credit card or voucher purchases will be credited to the credit card or voucher at the time of the return.
- All course materials and other merchandise purchased new MUST remain in new condition to receive a refund or exchange.
- Defective course materials and merchandise will be replaced at no charge and should be returned at once (itemized receipt required).
- General merchandise (not listed for credit or non-credit classes) can be returned for refund or exchange within three weeks from date of purchase (itemized receipt required).
- Deadlines for return or exchange of course materials (any item listed as being used for a credit or non-credit course) and textbook rentals are listed below.
Course Materials Return Deadlines
1 week from date of purchase
(except as noted below)