Due to changes within the bookstore, MAIL ORDER SHIPMENTS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED THROUGH THE SPRING TERM ORDERING SEASON. Orders for digital content can still be placed and are available for immediate download. To access your digital content, log into your bookstore.harford.edu account and use the Activate and Access ebooks link.
The College Store's warehouse will be closed 12/21/2017-1/2/2018. All web orders placed during this period will be processed for shipping BEGINNING 1/3/2018
Orders placed for the Winter Term may not be delivered until after January 8, 2018.
Item Count: 0
Used Book Buyback
- A receipt is not needed to sell your book back as a used book.
- Books with writing or highlighting may have value.
- Old editions have no value and cannot be sold back.
- Books are purchased daily in the store, except during peak periods at the beginning of each semester.
- Books are purchased daily online with no shipping charges using our Online Buyback page. The online buy-back pays wholesale prices. During the end-of-semester buyback you will receive the best prices for your textbooks by bringing them into the store during the dates/times advertised for the end-of-semester buyback.
- Rental textbook returns are not the same as buy-back. DO NOT SELL BACK YOUR RENTED TEXTBOOK! If you SELL your rented book rather than RETURN it, your book will be counted as “not returned” and you will be charged the replacement fee (current new selling price PLUS $10)! When you return a rented textbook properly, you will always be given a receipt as proof of your return.
The College Store will pay up to 67% of the original price you paid for your textbook providing the textbook is:
- Is sold back during the fall or spring, end-of-semester buy-back AND
- Is being used for an HCC course AND
- Is needed to fill the College Store's quota AND
- Is in reusable condition
Take a look at the Textbook FAQ for more information.